Near Oxford Circus W1 & Southwark Tube Stations SE1
Fees and Practicalities
Getting started with Psychotherapy and Counselling
It starts with your first contact. The first time we meet will be for a simple chat and to develop a sense of what it will be like for us to work together.
Feel free to call me or use the Contact Form on the Contact Page. I try to respond to enquiries as quickly as possible.
Deciding to begin a process of psychotherapy is a significant first step. Having made that decision, finding the right therapist for you is almost as important. It can sometimes be useful to meet in a preliminary way for a second time to explore any further questions you might have. Similarly, if I feel for whatever reason that I am not the right therapist for you, I will advise you of this.
- My session fee is £55 per hour.
- The therapeutic hour is 50 minutes.
- Sessions are for a minimum of once a week.
- I work with patients for up to three times a week.
- Where possible, with enough notice, I will always try to accommodate with an alternative time or day, although this can’t be guaranteed.
- Where this is not possible, all cancellations a chargeable.
Giovanni del Vecchio
BA (Hons), MA
Psychotherapy in Fitzrovia W1 near Oxford Circus and Nelson Square SE1 near Southwark tube station.