In Southwark SE1 & near Archway/Finsbury Park Tube Stations
Fees and Practicalities
Getting started with Psychotherapy and Counselling
It starts with your first contact. The first time we meet will be for a simple chat and to develop a sense of what it will be like for us to work together. Feel free to call me or use the Contact Form on the Contact Page. I try to respond to enquiries as quickly as possible.
The First Meeting
Finding the right match for you is key to the success of the therapy. The assessment is your opportunity to express yourself freely and to gain a sense of what it will be like to work together.
You may feel it helpful to have a second meeting to explore things further. If I feel I can’t help, I will advise you of this.
- The Assessment fee is £90 and lasts for 90 minutes
- The Session fee is £70; it lasts for 50 minutes
- Sessions are for a minimum of one a week.
- I work with patients for up to three times a week.
You are free to leave at any time.
- Where possible, with enough notice, I will always try to accommodate with an alternative time or day, although this can’t be guaranteed.
- Where this is not possible, all cancellations are chargeable.
Giovanni del Vecchio
BA (Hons), MA, MSc (equivalent)
Nelson Square SE1 (near Southwark tube); Archway N19 (near Archway & Finsbury Park tubes and Upper Holloway Overground).