Near Oxford Circus W1 & Southwark SE1 Tube Stations & in N19 near Upper Holloway Overground
Fees and Practicalities
Getting started with Psychotherapy and Counselling
It starts with your first contact. The first time we meet will be for a simple chat and to develop a sense of what it will be like for us to work together. Feel free to call me or use the Contact Form on the Contact Page. I try to respond to enquiries as quickly as possible.
£20 Introductory Fee
Finding the right match for you is key to the success of the therapy. The assessment is your opportunity to express yourself freely and to gain a sense of what it will be like to work together.
The fee is without obligation on either side. You may feel it helpful to have a second meeting to explore things further. If I feel I can’t help, I will advise you of this.
- The assessment is £20 and lasts for 50 minutes
- My session fee is £60 per hour.
- The therapeutic hour is 50 minutes.
- Sessions are for a minimum of once a week.
- I work with patients for up to three times a week.
You are free to leave at any time.
- Where possible, with enough notice, I will always try to accommodate with an alternative time or day, although this can’t be guaranteed.
- Where this is not possible, all cancellations are chargeable.
Giovanni del Vecchio
BA (Hons), MA, MSc
Psychotherapy in Fitzrovia W1 (near Oxford Circus), Nelson Square SE1 (near Southwark tube); Archway N19 (near Archway & Finsbury Park tubes and Upper Holloway Overground).